I was debating with myself if I should post my problem on this forum. Here is what happened: After lurking on this forum and AVS Forum for more that 5 months, I decided to "jump off the fence" and order some of the well received speakers that are sold by axiom. I called last week ( I believe I was talking with Amie, but I am not sure) and I've been told that if I order a full system, but without the subwoofer, I can still get the 5% discount they usually offer for their Epic systems. On top of that, if I ordered their "stock B", I can get an additional 10%. So that would qualify for a total of 15% discount. The total waiting time for the whole system (M60ti, QS8 and VP150 - all black) was approximately 2 weeks, since not all the items I was looking for were available in stock B. This was last week. When I called yesterday (Sunday) to order the system, there was a gentleman answering the phone that told me a completely different story – the waiting time for my system would be approximately 7 weeks (he said that was because of the M60ti) and there is no way I can get both the 5% and the 10% discounts at the same time. He sounded very convincing, he even told me that he was with Axiom from the very beginning and they never had a compounded discount. So, since I didn’t want to wait 7 weeks, I decided to go with the new models and get only the 5% discount.

Today, I called again, talked to Amie again, and she is telling that in fact I can get the compounded discounts and that the waiting time for the M60ti in black is only 2 weeks for stock B. She mentioned that the M60ti in cherry are indeed on a waiting list of 6-7 weeks, but I didn’t order those anyways. And since my speakers were shipped anyways, it was too late to change my order.

All in all, I hope that this is a great system as advertised. If that’s the case, I can live with the fact that I paid roughly $150.00 more than I could have. However, I was expecting a better costumer service based on all the great reviews I've seen here and elsewhere( truth to be told, Amie was very nice on the phone and very fast to send me samples for the different collors I was contemplating).