Well, as I told a person that emailed this morning, this set off a large discussion Chez Axiom on Monday afternoon, and we spent yesterday programming wildly to address the situation. I thought there was a package discount in the outlet, and I was wrong, and we went through months of sales to be sure I was the only one who was wrong!! And I was. Sigh.

However, as you all know by now, the last thing we ever want is to treat people any differently than we would want to be treated, so we've made a change. Please, please, please don't email me saying you bought 9 months ago and you're upset at this change.

From now on, if you buy five items from anywhere on the site, you will get a 5% discount. This includes cables and the outlet (but not gift certificates - they're the only exception.) It will trigger in the shopping cart online, or if you are speaking to someone on the phone, and we are all in agreement that this is a good policy going forward. I hope this stops any hard feelings and I hope everyone accepts my apology - I was the one who didn't know the policy in the first place!