Man, I can see why you are called "Snippy"! I am speaking the truth to back up the original poster. I dealt personally with Amie, who was very accomodating and willing to go the extra mile for me. I love the product, and have praised it to many others. HOWEVER...I have always hated to see a person told they were confused or there was a mixup and the discounts are NEVER given. Not a lie. Not a spiteful statement. Not even an "I told you so" statement. Plain and simple, just backing up the poor guy who is being confused because he has spoken to different reps who told him different stories. I hate it when it happens to me, and I really don't care to see others have it happen to them.

As I said, Amie and the gang at Axiom were great, and will get more of my business in the future (along with at least one of my brothers). It is entirely possible that Amie has forgotten my one order out of the many they obviously get. I simply backed up the original poster. By the way...I'm not the least bit bitter at Axiom, Amie, or Alan. I am interested in why you mentioned your "special deal" though.

"Life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness"...Go Packers! and Go Badgers!