It's not just a breast. It's much more than that. I believe TV networks are relaxing. They're allowing more of this to slip in to mainstream television. Things are changing over time, worse in my opinion. I don't see any reason why she had to have her top taken off. What's the point of showing her breast? Why did she have to do that?

I think I have a fairly good take on this whole situation. Being 23 I am not too far removed from the whole age issue. I wanted to watch R rated movies (They're rated based on what? Nudity?! Go figure!). Shoot, just yesterday the girl carded me because I purchased Open Range at Walmart (she thought I wasn't 18). She checked my license in the computer and everything.

I have nothing against showing kids a breast. But, I am strongly in favor of keeping that decision in the hands of the parent involved. Just because you believe it's alright, doesn't mean my kid (if I had one) would have to be involved with it. I get riled up on many things. I think a reason there is so much violence is people want good entertainment, and that's what they find interesting. I think the news is largely negaive to gain better ratings, which isn't good but what can you do? You're feeding people what keeps them watching the tv closer.

Notice how you can't cuss on the Radio? (Except you can on Satalite Radio, go figure. That doesn't make much sense to me). You don't hear cuss words on this message board, nudity in pictures, etc.?

It comes down to decency in my opinion.