Well I should clarify that Ken. Normally, for this particular jack / location, I just have my Oppo and Denon. All I've ever done is simply plug them in and they find the Internet and do their thing. I do not have a switch or anything here; just the cat 5 wire. I've been meaning to buy a hub or whatever I might need to just plug all these devices into so I don't have to change the cable, but I don't know what I need and I didn't want to bother you guys - AGAIN with this networking crap. I'll have to look at the boxes that the DVR is automatically filling in. I remember a lot of numbers, but don't recall what. I'll do that and report back.

I'm not entirely sure Mark. Shit, I bought the "everything" package with the NFL Sunday ticket, so I just assumed that included "everything". I'll check.

I have not actually tried to call tech support yet Tom. I'm just biased with electronic tech support lately. Seams like every time I use it, I end up figuring out the problem on my own after wasting hours on the phone, either on hold, or asking "what the F*** did you just say?", "isn't this the English support line and don't you have anyone who actually speaks English?", "no, I'm not going to reboot the damn thing for the third time dammit!"