radtek -

The installers did not install or leave behind any such device. All I have is one RG6 cable going to a three way splitter from the dish. From the splitter, all three RG6 cables are home ran to the three satellite receivers. I'm not sure I understand what this device is. Is it a powerline adapter or do you have a hard cable running directly from your router to the satellite dish? [/quote]

Michael, I went out side and looked at the splitter block from the dish. I have one RG6 from dish this goes to the newly installed splitter block. There are 7 connections plus the feed cable on the 3way splitter block, 3 of which go to the 3 receivers on the outgoing side of the block. there are 4 RG6 connections on the opposite side of the splitter block connection, one of which is the RG6 cable from the " Connected Home Adapter" which is connected to my E3000 router.

The Sling Powerline plugs into router it uses the home electrical system in lieu of Cat6 cabling. I have my DVR and my Oppo BD83-SE using this to connect to my PC and Internet.

I have a hunch that the little white "Connected Home Adapter" is needed.

M80s VP180 QS8
SVS Elevation Spk.
SVS PC13 Ultrax2
Anthem 1120,Oppo 205
ADA Amp
LG OLED 65"