An addendum to my last post:

I just did the screw tightening, lint looking and touch rubber tests but to no avail.
It seems after the screw tightening the buzz decreased a bit but i could not get it to go away. It only comes around with certain frequencies of lower range sound (as in the 2 previous songs mentioned).
After very gently pushing on the dust caps (not while music was playing) i did notice that the woofer cone sounds like it is hitting something behind it. The woofer cone in the left speaker did not have that same sound when gently pushed and its buzzing sound was also noticeably less (as previously mentioned in prior post).

During my close inspections I also just noticed a small flaw in the vinyl near one of the woofer edges. It almost appears as if the woofer was replaced once already, or perhaps someone had a bit of trouble getting the original woofer in there in the first place. A small chip of vinyl about an inch long around the edge of the woofer inset on the cabinet has lifted away a touch from the underlying MDF.

I'm very unhappy.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."