I received my Panasonic TC-P65VT30 from amazon today. The set was a september build date which was a plus (Pre-august build dates were known to have a fluctuating brightness problem which Panasonic will come out and fix for free). That was the only good thing though. Amazon shipped through CEVA. CEVA showed up at my house with a 65" TV that weighs 167 pounds in the box with only one delivery guy. I proceeded to watch the delivery guy try and muscle the 170 pound box out of a box truck that was 3.5 feet off the ground. He proceeded to put one corner of the box onto the pavement, then "walk" the other side off of the back of the truck. I had to help him carry the box into my house. He proceeded to drag the box across my carpet into the room of my choice which left lovely black skid marks all across my carpet. He tried to get me to sign for the TV but I wouldn't have any part of it until he powered the TV on for me per the "white glove" service description. He opened the carton but refused to help me lift it onto the base so we were left trying to lift the TV from one end while powering it on with the remote. Just a red blinking light at the bottom, no picture. He just stood and scratched his head. I grabbed a flashlight and examined the screen, only to find several cracks in the glass. I refused shipment obviously and he proceeded to pack up the box. I carried the box out of my house with him and set it on the front porch. He said "I guess I can get it back into the truck by myself". I told him they should have sent him with 2 people and shut the door. I called Amazon and told them about the ordeal. They are sending me another TV of course and apologized about the carpet. They said I would have to take it up with the carrier if I wanted to have a refund for carpet cleaning. I refused to deal with the carrier and stated that the TV purchase was from Amazon and they are responsible for the shipping companies idiocy. They transferred me to a team leader who said the same thing but after refusing to be transfered to CEVA they agreed to credit me for $120.99 (which was the amount they paid for the shipping).

What a joke! Hopefully I have a better experience with my next set!

-David