So many great and funny responses.

Considering the fact that there is no such thing, but the moniker "sounds" gender-insulting to men, I was most amused by your efforts to distance yourselves from as many of the possibilities as you could.

You also felt the (compelling?) need to explain or clairify any (self-admitted) "yes" responses.

Ha! And I'm the one in therapy!

At the very least, everyone should have scored a minimum of 2. You cannot help but see Ms. Vergara's cleavage (honestly, neither can I) and you are not gay (and neither am I, really, though Bill and I are still arguing over it after more than 15 years).

Technically speaking, if you live alone, and it's not in abject squalor, then you have to do "metro" things, you gender-bending little pervs.

Even though the compound term is all Madison Ave.,
the first word is METRO. If you do not live in a major urban area, you have less of those things at your disposal (temptations?). As for the 2nd 1/2 of the term, there is nothing sexual about any of it. It is about stereotyped, gender-based associations and has nothing to do with sex at all (nor gender identity).

If you are a male who enjoys the finer things in life, knows how to assess quality and seeks it out, then you qualify. Terminolgy still has such an impact on perceptions, doesn't it, girlfriends?

So, rest easy, gentlemen, no one is metro, though Andrew and Tom could make a good case study for its existence. If you know the difference between hollandaise and bernaise, it's because you were paying enough attention to have made a conscious desicion as to which one you would prefer to shovel into your piehole when next offered the choice.

If you have never gone, "ooh," at the sight of a plate of awesome looking food put before you, then it's your sensuality that's in question, as well as your observational abilities.

It's about being excited by all things sensual, art, film, music, food, cool clothes (not fashion), pets, your domestic surroundings---everything you come into contact with that can absorbed and appreciated.

If you have ever told the florist exactly which posies you'd prefer in the arangement you were bringing home to your wife, then...

If you cannot point to the placard on your shirt, that merely makes you uninformed and oblivious, like the guys I work with who wear toolbelts. They're kind, generous, really good guys, but they're still muttonheads. If I tell then I went out to a steakhouse last night and had a great fillet, they will, for sure, ask why I went to a steakhouse to have fish.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.