Originally Posted By: CatBrat
Originally Posted By: dakkon
Originally Posted By: CatBrat
I'm at the "I don't care point" with these issues. I never even bother to read the messages (about this topic) on the other sites anymore.

Cat, i think that almost all of us who currently own the product have the same view.. However, potential new customers may be dissuaded from buying Axiom if they read the forums, and formulate an opinion off of what they read. In the long run axiom would not be able to gain market share, which would limit their future ability to increase capital and R&D money...

Perhaps, but, my reading the messages isn't going to help anyone.

You are 100% right about that.
I am looking for a new HT setup for my home and for the last 3 months have been looking at many brands.
I am not able to go out and "audition" and speakers so I am relying on other peoples experiences and so called "professional" reviews.
I had never heard of Axiom before, but when it was recommended to me I decided to check them out.
After going to the site and seeing the choices of speakers and that the fell in the $ of what I was wanting to spend, I then set off to the forums to find out opinions of those had or do own Axioms.
First stop as always was AVS, where I found alot of positive info until I ran into "gtpsuper24" who went out of his way to bash everything about Axiom.So from there I moved onto the Blu-ray.com forum and ran into the same guy again, and then finally to the Audioholics forum and there again with nothing but negativity.
And I have to admit reading all these negative comments from several different people it really made me remove Axiom from my list that I was considering for purchase, but now after all this new information coming out I will give them a second look.
Just my 2 cents that yes negative comments can definitely can hurt a company.

Thanks
Rustolem

Mits WD-92840
Sony BDP-CX960
Yamaha RX-A3000
Axiomv3 M80's,VP180,QS8s
HSU VTF-3MK4 Sub
PanamaxM5400