Originally Posted By: pmbuko
I bought a Stihl 250 chainsaw

I have one of these little guys.. They are a little monster....! One thing you may want to think about, is getting a carbide chain from Ebay... They don't cut as fast as a steel chain, but they last forever between sharpenings.

One thing to note on that saw. When i bought mine, the store i bought mine from said changing the fuel line on it is a pain in the freaking Butt... So, i have been using Trufuel exclusively in the saw... I am not sure if you are familiar with this product or not.. It contains 0 ethanol, and has a premix of oil, as well as fuel stabilizer. The 0 ethanol is the big thing... The one downside to the fuel is it's about 6$ US a Liter.

Here is a link to amazon
http://www.amazon.com/TruFuel-50Fuel-Pre...ywords=tru+fuel

I dont know if you have an O'reilly's by you or not, but they supposedly have it for around 5$/L
Originally Posted By: pmbuko

I cleaned the gutters over a month ago before leaves started falling.

I use to use a shopvac to do the gutters.. I don't know if you have a leaf blower or not... One day when i was using my shop vac, i had an epiphany.. and devised this frankenstein.... It eliminates the need for a ladder, and makes cleaning the gutters a 5 minute project instead of 30 minutes...

Last edited by dakkon; 10/28/12 02:31 PM.