Ok, Ok I think I finally am getting it. Other than being able to position the book shelfs better.

I was thinking of that Alan post and he said the M80's produce better in the mids.

then, I got to thinking, however I still think it is a waste of speaker. But, My Anthem MRX710, when it calibrates the system I have two selections in the software program. I can calibrate it for movies and all 7 speakers and subs. And it will save the settings, then I can also select for Music and it re-calculates for music and from 2 speakers left and right to 2.1 and 7.1 settings whatever you choose and saves this as music.
there is where I can set the mains to small for movies and I will get the better mids to highs.

when watching a movie I use my PS3 and the settings automatically go to 7.1 and small with subs and the calibration that was done for that setting.
then I have a second blue ray player for music and I set the settings on the second to Music and it will auto switch to the 2 speaker and full range.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4