Funny story. My speakers arrived the other day while my wife was at work ( I took the day off anticipating the arrival of them). Once they arrived, I quickly swapped out the Paradigms in the living room with the M80s and stashed the old ones in my man cave. I positioned them exactly where the Paradigms sat, hooked them up and proceeded with the troubleshooting stated in the posts above. My wife arrived home around supper and proceeded to bitch about her terrible day while walking right past the speakers, SUCCESS! here we are two days in and she hijacks the TV to watch the Bachorlette. I couldn't believe it, she honestly never noticed the change! About 15 minutes ago she says " WOW, Rogers finally sorted their shit out, I can actually clearly hear what they are saying" I take that as wife approved, kinda, sorta ?? in the mean time I have stashed the boxes and packing material under the deck, garbage day can't come quick enough. Axiom 1 Paradigm 0.

P.S I have 2 Monitor 7s for sale in New Brunswick, you have to show up when she is not here, pickup and get out as fast as possible. No time for demos smile