Originally Posted By: Smom100s
hey guys
well I got my m100s and all I can say is wow!! Truly an impressive pair of speakers. The clairity and realism is by far unbelievable. Imaging is spot on, right perfect in the center. M100's were very bass heavy out of the box had to turn bass down to +1 and use all of the port plugs 3 on each tower. That helped tame some of the bass. Highs and mids sound great. Best sounding speakers that I have ever owned.

One thing though that I do not like is the 3 piece grill. I like a more seemless look. Having 3 different pieces is distracting and draw your eyes to the speakers, just not a fan. Im hoping that Axiom will make a grill that is all one piece.

Now on to my topic of this thread vp150 ok with m100'?
To make a long story short....NO. VP150 is not even in the same class as the m100s. I know, I know you guys told me, I just had to see and listen for myself. Thats why I ordered the vp180HP. I was just not impressed with the vp150.

Just wanted to give a quick, small review, more to come

Thanks for the update. Kind of bummed by the response, although I'm not completely surprised. Wish I could fit the 160 or 180 in the space, but just no option other than the 150.