Since this is entitled "Advice from Axiom Owners", I feel obligated to pass this information on:

I searched all resources I could find for a few weeks. I am not talking about a couple hours a night after work, but probably around 250 plus hours. My goal was to set up a audio/video set up that would be enjoyed for years to come. After all the painstaking research I purchased 46" Plasma, M60's, Q8'd, v150, Denon 3805, Denon 2200, SvS pb2 plus.

My advice to anyone one step behind me, is keep following down the Axiom path, BUT when you go home excited and share that with your significant other. When your overflowing with excitment and anticipation of delivery dates and dropping wires through walls ect. When the significant other asks, "What did all this cost?" DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, NO MATTER HOW CONFIDANT AND GOOD YOU FEEL...LET ME REINTERATE : DO NOT TELL THE TRUTH. Now I am not advocating lying, cause we all know honesty is the foundation of a good relationship. I'm thinking... not providing all the information may be good in this situation. I dont know for sure so... How did other Axiom owners handle it?

Now before you reply..beating your chest and bellowing out how your the king of your castle. My gear is still on order, I just cant sleep in the same room of the castle I used to