It would be great to see pics of an m60ti intervals and bracing versus current. It looks like grills might be different, flat across the bottom versus the angular half a hexagon cut mine have. I’m also curious if the specs and power handling have changed at all over the years.

Currently the m60v4 ( not hp ) states 250w rms with 1000 watt dynamic peaks. Do my ti have the same handling capability? I can’t really find a reliable statement of old specs.

Another difference is the HP option. We’re the cabinets beefed up at all to handle the additional stress? Another final thought, if the HP woofers can handle more SPL are the tweet and mid designed to handle more too? Or do the HP woofers actually play lower hz at a wider range of volumes. ( ie : “ choose the HP for 2 channel playback with no subwoofer needed. “).

The m60 lives on.

Edit: Another change is the Bryston A3. Suspect it has more bracing and is rated 6 ohms so likely gets the HP woofers standard. Power handling recommendations are 100-250 watts per speaker rms. No dynamic quoted. Like the black woofers.

Last edited by Kodiak; 08/08/21 04:37 PM. Reason: Additional thoughts…

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595