Nice response mojo. Thanks. Very interesting. I agree they are wise to capitalize on the millennia design, especially because it works well.

While the m80 and m100 are amazing speakers , no doubt, I feel like the m60 is the unsung hero of the line up. I’m curious what their best selling model is within floorstanders and within the entire line up.

I remember a video of Andrew saying they test everything well beyond what they are rated. I’m curious what these m60 can do with maximum power behind them, which I could test now with my larger space. ( Very grateful you told me to wait to upgrade components awhile back bc it’s a totally different game now in this house. ). The thought would be to get some quality amps that will eventually drive some m100 or LFRs ( want to avoid subs if possible in the great room ) and then the m60 will be the mains for my basement theatre. But until then I can enjoy maximum power playing thru the m60s.

But I digress, it’s very interesting to look forward and look back at the changes and evolution.

I wonder what is next for the venerable m60?

Last edited by Kodiak; 08/08/21 05:18 PM. Reason: Spelling.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595