Thasp,

I've received 5 speakers from the Outlet, and I've yet to find the flaws. Admittedly, I haven't pulled out my magnifying glass and examined closely.

I take it back. I just remembered that one of my M60s had a flaw. I'm going to use highly technical terminology here, so I hope you can follow.

The grill on the M60 has 6 little plastic male body part thingys that fit into 6 little plastic female body part thingys which are mounted (pardon my French) in the M60. Two of the little plastic female body part thingys were distorted, so that the opening, rather than being circular, was shaped like a kidney (more body parts), or kidney BEAN, if you prefer. However, being made of a relatively SOFT plastic, a light tap with a rubber mallet was all that was necessary to achieve insertion (no lubricant necessary). I've removed the grill once since the above act, and lo and behold, the little plastic female body part thingy is now circular, and reinsertion of the little plastic male body part thingy was achieved without the necessity of physical violence. TA DA!

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton