It all depends on what Chiru is looking for. If he's looking for the status and aesthetics of a Veblen good, Axiom isn't it. Those brands have full page ads in the audiophile magazines and price tags to pay for their marketing.

If he's a spreadsheet jockey (and I see signs of it), there's no marketing points for him to bite into. There's no beryllium, cardioid bass radiation patterns, or line arrays. Axiom won't scratch that scratch.

But if he's looking for sound quality as their end game system, I think Axiom is one of the few loudspeaker brands where you don't have to doubt their product development process. It was a throwaway statement on one of their YouTube videos, but Ian confessed that he designed loudspeakers to win double blind listening tests (with the omnidirectional floor standing models at the top of that totem pole). With the sound directivity and listening window they've provided, I don't doubt it.

Author of "Status 101: How To Keep Up In A World That Keeps Score While Buying Into Buying Less"