Thanks @rrlev, @Hambrabi @TrevorM @Mojo for the responses. I completely understand difficult to assess the sound quality of tweeters based on photos. Also I don't have the technical knowledge to assess it based on photos. I understand the sound quality depends on the design more than the parts. I was trying to find out whether quality parts were used in the design of the speakers. Other brands explain what improvements were mades to the tweeters and drivers so I was looking for similar information from Axiom. I have read reviews from owners that they have experienced significant improvements from v2 and v4. I was looking for technical information from Axiom engineering team what changes they made to the drivers to improve the sound quality. I am not looking for information in the print media from reviewers but just some technical information from Axiom engineering team. All your responses and private response from Trevor definitely addressed my concerns. I will now look for good sales during the Black Friday or Christmas(box day sales) or look at B stock.

Thanks
Chiru