OK.. now ya'll have hijacked so i wont feel guilty.. RUSH is one of my all-time favorite bands.. they are all GODS in my book with their respective instruments.

the tour is most definitely ON for the summer.. go here for tour dates. i got seats to the june 25th show in san antonio, on the 20th row from the stage.. i cant wait..

favorite song, probably 'limelight', or 'spirit of radio'.. i also like 'the trees' alot, just for the statement it makes. its hard to pick, they are all good.. best album, 'moving pictures', no question.. they have some great live albums also. 'exit stage left' is pretty cool.. showcases a lot of their early stuff..

alex was arrested in february down in florida for a public disturbance, public intoxication.. so it will be interesting to see how that turns ot..

also, for those fans that want more, RUSH has just released(3 months ago) a dvd of a concert from RIO that they did last fall.. the crowd was 200,000 strong, and they did all the classics with an awesome visual display(as usual).. it is recorded in dts 5.1, so it should sound great on our systems. i was waiting til i got my system to order it.. looks like the time is now.

PS- bren, great drummer.. mitch mitchell from the jimi hendrix experience.. i got some kick-a$$ stuff from him on vinyl..

bigjohn

Last edited by bigjohn; 05/05/04 06:23 PM.

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??