Ok I watched more of his content. The m5 review was first time I’d seen him. I can see why he may not have liked them based on his other content and obvious preferences. Each to there own I guess. It certainly solidified my opinion of YouTube audio reviewers. You have to take it all with a grain of salt or big amount of salt sometimes.

I mean,to be honest it takes time to get a new set of speakers sounding good. Especially if you’re a preferences listener like May enjoy or gave a bias towards a more V shaped sound ( to steal a YouTube reviewer term). It may be the first time he’s heard a linear or flat and true speaker. I absolutely admit that my axiom speakers ( m60, m3 and m2) all faithfully produce what’s on the recording. And if it sucks then it’s gonna sound shitty. But when it’s a good recording or mastering or whatever the term is ( full dynamics?) then watch out bc it’s REALLY good and addictive. I’m always on the hunt for great recordings for that reason.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595