Hey Din. Looks like you got quite the rig set up to blow your mind right out of the room. And that's no lie My one contribution to this thread is simply a tip. As a H/K 630 user I learned something while fiddling with my reciever the other day. There's a setting on the receiver when you go into the OSD (On Screen Display). Go to Speaker Setup, then go to X-Over. In there is another menu with a selection for LFE. It allows you to make settings for one channel (Center, Surrounds, etc). I've done some testing on it and I'll tell you straight up. Put it to center (or you can put it on left/right, but IMHO center just fits a little better). I noticed a huge appearance of my subwoofer suddenly on scenes like the ring drop in Fellowship played in DTS. I used to think that only DD had that bassy drop and explosion. Not anymore.
My other tip is in regards to matching your SVS with you H/K. I have an SVS and their manual suggests that you set all your speakers to small, so that the sub takes over the rest. Well...true, the H/K has a robust bass management, and if you set all your speakers to small your sub will sound fantastic, but you lose something in all your other speakers (it seems to thin them out a little). I have all my speakers set to large. Your welcome to experiment, but I've found it's not worth the sacrifice. If you make enough adjustments, such as the tip above, you'll get it to sound virtually as good in the sub department and you'll get your Axioms to sound the absolute best. Enjoy the good sounds

"We're on the island of Misfit Toys"