Thanks Misfit, I'de appreciate any info you can pass along.

I have been doing some sub tuning with the old SPL meter and Excel. Part of my problem is that the entire right front quadrant of my room has a null at 71Hz. This is where the RF M60 is, and also my preferred sub location. My LF M60, on the other hand, sits in a smaller 36Hz null. The differences between small and large speaker settings are not as drastic with the sub on the right side of the room where the 71Hz null is. I believe that the sub fills in a little of that, but it's too close to the crossover frequency. The sub is not putting out a whole lot of 71Hz. Of course, on the other side of the room, I feel big difference between small and large because at 36Hz, the mains don't contribute much.

Setting LFE to center seems to have had far less effect with the sub on the right side. I still have a lot of testing to do before I understand what is happening. I suspect that If I could find a place for each front speaker that had nulls at the same frequency, I might not notice the differences as much. My room is fighting me on this endeavor.

I'll post updates after more testing.

M- M60s/VP150/QS8s/SVS PC-Ultra/HK630 Sit down. Shut up. Listen.