zarak-

so your an eagles fan, eh? you and me should have some fun conversations come football, cause i am a huge cowboys fan..DUH!!

your eagles get to come to the BIG D for a monday night football game this year. it will be the first MNF game in dallas in like 3-4 years. i got to go to the eagles-vs-cowboys game last year in texas stadium, and it was great.. we kicked some a$$, and had a good time..

funny story-- i had always heard all this stuff about how philly fans were the worse and they were loud, drunk, and beligerant. well, that is all true. in fact, there were LOTS of philly fans sitting in the section that i was in, and they were causing quite a ruckus.. but this was the funniest part.. they kept trying to pester dallas fans, and 'pick' fights, and just be crazy in general, but none of the dallas fans would take the bait.. so, by the 4th quarter, the philly fans are plenty liquored up, and losing the game, so they just started fighting each other.. it was the craziest thing i had ever seen. there were 3 fights just a few rows down in front of me, all the guys were wearing philly jerseys, and not a one cowboy fan stepped in to stop them. they finally had to get security to come take them out, and the whole section stood up and started cheering. it was the coolest thing i had seen in a long time.

so, all that stuff you have heard about philly fans, BELIEVE IT.. but they sure are fun to watch

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??