No need to get excited bigjohn. It's the Eagles year this year. The fans are setting themselves up for disappointment here I'll admit though. Talk radio was taking polls a couple weeks after the TO signing of whether the Eagles would go 16-0, 15-1, or 14-2.

My only concern is the corners. They both played last year, but looked good sometimes and bad others. The line will have to step it up.

I'm excited because I'm going to my first game at the Linc this year (the new stadium that opened last year for those not familar with the nickname). I'm going to Eagles vs. Carolina in October. Should be a good one! They should have a little more trouble shutting down our WR's this year with TO in the mix.

Are you ready for some football??!!!

Now I'm the one getting to excited. I guess there isn't much else sports wise to get excited for right now. The baseball season is too long and each game isn't meaningful enough to follow that on a daily basis. That doesn't start to pick up and get exciting until around the time football starts, and even then it's only exciting if your team is still in the race.