Yeah...we've kinda gotten used to getting close and not making it at the end over the years. I still can't believe Fedotenko was scoring like that...he's either greatly benefitting from those around him (my initial thought) or he's just gotten a lot better since he left the Flyers(which I was starting to believe towards the end of the playoffs).

As far as the Philly fans...I won't deny that there are a large portion(mostly Eagles fans) that do end up drinking to much and causing problems at games...why else did they need a court with a real judge setup in the basement of stadium the past couple of years. In general though, the fans are great and there's a small group that give the rest a bad rep. The fans here love their teams and live and die(mostly die) with their teams. If a player gives a good effort and it obvious that they are trying their best, they'll be liked in this town. But if they are lazy, don't hustle, or just don't seem to care, they are going to get booed. Primeau is an example of ones of those guys that wasn't liked a couple of years back after he helped run Bill Barber out of town as coach. He has played hard since and given a great effort, and especially this year was just amazing in the playoffs...I can't remember such a great performance in a long time by a single player, and all has been forgotten. We cheer when you are trying and doing well, or for some players like Pat Burrell last year even when you aren't doing well but you're trying hard. It's the players that don't give the effort that get booed.

BTW...I know there is a big trip being organized of people going to Dallas for the MNF game this year.