I live in Nashville, so I just went to Tower and picked up a copy. I'd imagine it's readily available on Amazon or a dozen other similar sites. You're a Richard Thompson fan? Don't get me started on RT - they'll kick me off the board for what would surely be a barrage of evangelical ravings about his music and guitar playing.

About the SACD, though - it's a stereo hybrid, so it plays in regular players, too. And even the regular mix has been tightened up considerably, but it's not a heavy-handed remix at all. It was released last Tuesday, so don't feel badly if you didn't know it was available. Of course, there's always the DVD-A of Rumor & Sigh. I'm still on the fence as to whether the whole multichannel thing is just a little gimmicky, but Rumor & Sigh is very nicely done.

If you've never been to his site, I'd highly recommend it. He's taken a very proactive approach to fighting all of the bootlegs in circulation, so there are quite a few "official bootlegs" available on the site that you won't find in stores. The performances are astonishing, particularly on More Guitar. Oh, and there are two more scheduled to be released soon - one comes out next week and another at the end of the summer.

M22ti mains, EP175 sub, VP150 center, QS4 surrounds