how many of you arguing have had any electrical engineering education? how many of you have an electrical degree?

hrm.... answer that please...

if you have had any formal electrical education, then you would understand what part of there receiver is worth paying for, and what part, any 100$ receiver can do just as well has a 2000$ receiver... no im not going to be specific, because it seems to me the educated people here "know what they are talking about" the others are going by what they have been "told"... and not by a professor…

and yes, i do have formal electrical engineering education... and yes, some receivers are better than others, but in many way the solid state receivers of today, are all the same [censored], just different quality components manufactured with in certain tolerances... some times you dont even need that exact of a tolerance, to get the job done other times its damn nice to have that tight of tolerances...

you have to keep in mind, this business has a lot of emotion involved in it, why else would there be so damn many lights on the receivers ect.. i could go on.... but im not, i have to go to bed... past my bed time ....