Good point...I wasn't comparing the names. Lets face they both cost almost the same, studio 20's AREN'T more expensive than the M22's. And I think if you pulled them apart and looked at what was inside, the Paradigm would have higher quality components.

Hey, both sound good, no doubt about that, but i think people need to realize Axiom is not the super high value it once was, it price points are in the same ballpark as almost all Canadian priced speakers and even companies like Totem and upper end lines of PSB, Energy, and Paradigm prices compare with Axiom.
It's my opinion that Paradigm's reference line and Totem (especially)quality and workmanship are above the above mentioned companies or lines. Has nothing to do with name or gadgets on them. Pull them apart and there in lies the truth. No slight against Axiom and calling something a Gold sereies only sucks in suckers.

I like Axiom and i think the company is fantastic and I still may get an Axiom set up, but I don't have blinders on like many loyal Axiom owners.