moostic - a caution borne of experience by numerous newcomers to Axiom speakers. I also had a 90/10 split with movies/music, but I wanted the HT audio to be excellent so I grabbed the M60s. After hooking everything up, my CDs came alive - it was like a whole new collection. Sounded so good, I was overwhelmed by the "gotta have more CD" twitch and started grabbing more of them to supplement what I had.

My mix is now 60/40 and we pretty much have music on when we are awake and not watching movies. The difference in the quality of the music was/is startling. I mention this not uncommon phenomenon so you can reconsider your choice. BTW, along with the additional CDs, I also got a big honkin' Denon DVM-4800 5 disc player (it does progressive scan DVDs as well) to facilitate the music. If the room is big enough (looks like it is) and you can squeeze out the extra $$ (don't forget the added expense for the M22 stands), think longer term. I believe you will be happier with the M60s. This is an evil, expensive hobby .