Guy's relax a bit here. If you remember I said "I'm not sure I buy it either" It just makes no sense to me and nobody in this thread has said anything that answers me on why a company like B&W says there is a break in period? I'm just lost as to why they do it. We can joke and post smartass comments till the cows come home, but it still doesn't answer the question. From what I can tell B&W isn't hurting for cash and or sales. I would bet you they sell more speakers in a month then Axiom does all year and they do it at a much higher margin. They have no reason to lie to consumers and use Marketing bs to get people to buy there speakers. It just doesn't add up. Like I said before B&W isn't the only one who does it. There are some serious speakers companys out there that say the same thing. There is no way anyone is going to make me buy in to the argument that it's done for marketing reasons only. That is BS and shows very little understanding of what marketing is and does. Most good marketing is based on fact and research. Not all of it mind you.......................but that is another story.

I do agree with wid on if they suck out of the box, they will suck a year later regardless of break in, or whatever.