Ajax, One word, reliability. Did you know that this player has one of the highest return rates in Onkyo history? I got that right from an Onkyo sales rep. For every 5 sold, 3 came back within the first 6 months. Some folks have had no problems but a ton of people and I mean a ton of people have had problems with that player. My brother-in-law went through 2 of these in less then 60 day's before going with a Sony.

I hate to say it as I don't like cutting up stuff other people own but I could go on about this one. I thought the video quality was average at best, overall build quality was average at best. About the only decent thing I could say about it when my brother-in-law had it was it seemed to be a decent transport.

Please don't get pissed at me, I'm just posting what I know about that model. Yours may be perfect and who knows maybe in later runs they got some stuff fixed and looked after the massive chroma problem that player had. I still however back my first post, I would advise most to stay clear of it as there is far better out there for the same money............and I also don't like the 702 which Onkyo put out as a speedy replacement.