In reply to:

Saturn,

Again - we know that any laser/transport can communicate a CD bitstream to a receiver (as I mentioned before - even the $30 CD-ROM drive in a computer is bit-perfect, if it wasn't - data would be corrupted).

So (1) any CD-P is capable of sending a perfect (or very nearly so) bitstream to a receiver. That's a given based on how well even cheap CD-ROM drives can deliver perfect data (even at 16x the speed of redbook audio CDs), which, mystique or no, is all that happens during a read of a CD and output to a digital out (TOS or SPDIF).

If your gear sounds different than these cheap CD-Ps, your gear must be sending a different bitstream than the cheap CD-P (which under (1) above, we proved was a perfect or near perfect signal).

Therefore, if your signal differs from the perfect signal, your equipment must be coloured.

You are incorrect in the assumption that I use my receiver to process the bitstream.
I use my CD player which has its built in DACs and pushes the anolog signal to an integrated amp. My HTPC has a REv 7.1 which has its own DACs and pushes the anolog signal into another input of the integrated amp.

So you statement about "your gear sounds different than these cheap CD-Ps, your gear must be sending a different bitstream than the cheap CD-P " is an incorrect assumption since I do not send a digital bitstream but an anolog signal.

In another thread someone listed links to other players which was connected to a recording devices which records amplitude, waveform and jitter. And to my eyes all look different.

I can see this coming from a mile away.

Your going to say that those measurements can not be heard by the audible ear. I say some can be heard. I have listen to many I mean MANY CD player and sound cards and multi player and most sound the same...SOME a few some do sound different when you have them A-B.

So you wanted measurable proof .. then those links show it. What those measurements not good enough for you?