In reply to:

How am I going to get 50 ppl to do that. Also I have not seen proof anywhere that this has been done as you described.

Who said science was easy or fast?
It is not.
And again, this is why the science method does not suit the home audiophile. It becomes disregarded and ultimately disrespected. The typical user believes they can do the listening w/o controls and be perfectly accurate in their assessment. This just is not possible, but try explaining that to them.
Eeech.
Earfuls of "i know what i heard".
At that point it is just our human ego responding in a not-so-surprising way. Sometimes i wonder which is the greater drive for man, greed or pride.
Hmm, now that i think about it, lust is probably pretty high on that scale too.

Anyways, you could cut down the 50 ppl and detailed electronics test to say 3 or 4 ppl to make things easier for the home user, but the honest and properly setup blind test part is still highly necessary!!
The question is, if you come back here tomorrow and say you performed just that type of test, would anyone believe you?
Hence why one must continually go back to the idea of finding research in science journals which have been peer reviewed, .....etc etc etc
Oh what a tangled web....
In reply to:

I see people saying test have been done in NRC in Ottawa but I HAVE NOT SEEN PROOF that it has occured. I just get heresay that this EE or this scientist said ... blah blah..

Floyd Toole published a bunch of stuff in the early 80s in science journals. Ian and Alan played a part in the research and/or the writing of the layman version of those articles in AudioScene Canada (later Audio/Video Canada then Sound Canada magazine, later Sound&Vision) which Alan edited until 1996. I don't believe that these articles which dispelled some of the audio myths went over very well with many audiophiles (or companies for that matter).
Since then, in house tests at Axiom have continued but probably on a lesser, more informal scale (Alan can chime in if he knows of anything that continues at the NRC) but this information may not have been published. Axiom certainly has enough employees along with the equipment setup to do blind tests of equipment, but why bother? It is time consuming (as mentioned) and may not be of any benefit to the company. (e.g. why would Axiom publish material saying all cdps sound the same? How does that help their bottom line?)

In reply to:

Everyone should go out and buy a walmart brand since no one can tell a diffrence between that and a Krell SACD playing Cd's.

Are we talking about SACD vs cd here or just cd vs cd?

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."