Hello,
I am also building a home that will be ready in about a month. I will have a 14x16 Dedicated HT room. I have already framed for acoustics, and a 100" screen. The best place to research about front projectors is avs forums. The guys over their really know their stuff. http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9
Do not even think about buying through crutchfield, they are nothing but ripoffs. You should look at the benQ 8700+ it sells for about 3999.00 and it compares to 8000.00+ projectors, or you can look at the new Pansonic Ae700 which is only 2199.00 and it is again being compared to projectors that are 3 times that price. I have seen the benQ and it looks like you are watching a 100" plasma screen.
I have heard the NAD 773. That is one nice sounding receiver. You also might look at some of the higher end Marantz receivers they sound very much alike.
I am going with the Epic 60 7.1 setup for my room since it is so small. I have also decided on 2 svs subs as well.(I like bass) I think I am going with the Panasonic Ae700U and a 100.00" Dalite HccV cinema vision screen. I am still deciding between a Marantz,NAD, or Integra receiver.
Anyways sorry for ranting on, but just thought I would share. I have put about 100 hours of research into my Home theater and will gladly share any knowledge I have acquired( if any ). Best of luck, this is a fun hobby!