I appreciate all of your comforting words....but…..

As I check this morning, I see that the speakers went through an "International shipping release" last night at 11:30PM in Memphis.... (I'm in New Hampshire). That means I've lost confidence again!!!

Are these things shipped "air"? I've see everything go through Memphis when shipped via "air". At a shipping weight of 222lbs though, I assumed that these were coming FedEx Freight, a ground/truck service?

It seems amazing that Axiom ships all those speakers via "air"...it must cost of fortune… but that would explain "Memphis". Of course, the other side of the coin could be that they're going through Memphis because of something having to do with Int'l shipping in which case they couldn't get here in time unless they were delivered in a Porsche!!??

See the dilemma?

I know, now.

I know how it needs to work.

When you order "B-stock" Axioms, the anxiety is kept at a high enough level that you're almost over the edge. It's furthered by reports of others on this board stating that they received their Axioms, and food tastes better, sex is better and, oh yeah, music sounds better. Maybe none of you are real. Maybe I'm alone in this forum. Maybe it's an elaborate hoax of Axiom employees designed to keep me a millimeter (metric, of course) away from a breakdown.

Then, when I'm about to go over the edge, Axiom gets me a prescription to calm me down. A prescription of…………………………………………. Wait for it……………………… CANADIAN DRUGS!

I see it now. Axiom is a shill for the Big Drug Companies. It's all about the meds. The men…..in …..the…..suits……………….. he……wasn't……. really…..a……..doctor……. the … helicopters…..at….night….. it's all so clear…..

Seriously- Anyone know if they are "air" shipped?

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::