Well I guess some don’t really want to hear my thoughts about the 2 centers.....shame some are so close minded.

I always thought the purpose of message boards were to have an open forum about likes, and yes, dis-likes.

Believe me I wouldn’t trade my Axiom M60’s for double the price I paid for them, the same goes for my little M3ti’s. I am totally happy with both of them; both sets of speakers have gone far beyond my expectations.

I would be lying if I said I was content with the sound from my VP150, and that is o.k. heck axiom hit 2 home runs for me, out of the park home runs! I don’t know of any speaker company that can cover the total spectrum of a home theater application, to Axioms credit they have provided me with 2 sets of speakers that are incredible.

Now for my honest thoughts of the 2 centers…………listening to Bad Boys2, Finding Nemo, playing some true 5.1 halo2, and Monsters Inc., for me the Paradigm, to my ears, sounds more natural and is harder to locate its actual position. I find male voices are more naturally tuned and it does not have the unnatural high S’s in words with the sss sound. Does this mean 1 is better than the other? Absolutely not, I am only stating my personal preference.

Anyone with any knowledge of this hobby surely knows reviews are nothing more than a basic guideline and the only one who can decide which is better for themselves is by personally setting it up in their home and using their own ears. I consider myself fortunate to have the opportunity to audition both of these fine speakers.