GeneticDrift, I think you misunderstood. This was a little insider joke based on a guy who had an issue with his 150 similar to what you describe. He turned a simple discussion into an onerus, egregious, draconian, full scale, long term, take no prisoners, bang your forehead against the wall, make no sense, troll acting out dummy contest of major proportions. It was nothing but an exercise in obssessive pain infliction of bizarre proportions. Perhaps the worst thing I've ever seen in a forum anywhere. And by the way, I don't think I've overstated the issue.

Nobody here is taking issue with your subject or with your input. The older denizens here were simple recalling that wicked exchange and hoping mightily that that guy didn't come across the thread somehow (shudder) and re-ignite.

You should, by all means, feel free to contribute whatever you would like and there will always be help offered in return. Again, please don't misunderstand the exchange - it really had nothing to do with you.