well, my quest to build my sister an HT is almost over. i have patchworked equip from here and there, and managed to build her a very respectable system on a tight budget.

the power is coming from an H/K AVR130, that bray had laying around after a bad case of upgradeitis. he also had a spare velodyne CHT10 taking up space once his new SVS arrived, so he let me take that off his hands too.. lorenzo had an old school axiom CTC-20 center channel sitting in a box, so he decided to let it live again, and made me an offer i couldn't refuse. i want to thank BOTH of them for giving me the opportunity to get this equip from them. great guys, and i was very happy to deal with them.

and as mentioned before, the fronts and surrounds are going to be axiom M1ti's that i got from CanadianHiFi.com at an awesome price. that is a really great company to deal with. their service is on par with axiom.

so, i still need to get some speaker wire and interconnectors, and maybe a mounting bracket or two, but i am pretty much done. all i have to do now is wait for the speakers to be delivered. i plan on doing some testing of the M1ti's here at my house. if i am impressed, i may even buy another pair for a second system in my bedroom.

the HT system is a christmas gift, and i wont see my sister til new years weekend, so the system wont be set-up til after that. once it is up and going, i will post the results, and give you my impressions.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??