In reply to:

they will get unhappy if you run them "large"

i am running them "small", with the crossover at 100Hz. i never really got the chance to 'open' them up, cause my wife was home all day, and her and the baby dont like it when i do that. so, maybe today.

another thing i noticed about these speakers that i forgot to mention, is their sound stage. when sitting directly in front of the speaker(about 5 ft back), and the speakers at ear level, the soundstage seemed very wide. my ears had the impression that the sound was coming from the extreme right and left, when the speakers were actually directly in front of me. and strangely enough, the sound stage covered well from the floor up. i actually thought at times, that it sounded like my center channel was on, but it wasnt. the sound just seemed to be emitting from above me, almost. it was kinda cool.

anyway, sorry to ramble. i am just still surprised, and extremely impressed from what i am hearing from these little troopers.

KEN- here is the link for the M1ti's. it says that they ARE video shielded, but i have no idea if its "heavy" enough to protect against a CRT screen? when looking at the link for the M0ti, it does not specify if it is shielded..

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??