joninflorida

Good question, I really intended to send it back when my trial was over but it really seems to be growing on me. I would swear it seems like it has tightened up in some weird way, I would discount it as me simply adjusting to it but it really seems to be tighter.

One big help was turning it down quite a bit. With the center and surrounds I now have I can keep everything above 60Hz from going to it. This really helps as now it really does only have to produce the lowest range; it makes the complete HT experience much more robust and realistic.

A perfect example was the other night watching collateral near reference level. You would honestly think there were gunshots going off in my house during those shooting scenes. It was tight and precise. At times it actually startles you so much you jump.

The way it looks right now I think im just going to keep it, I was considering the new offering from HSU but it looks to be months away. Once it’s released if it gets some stellar reviews I will try it and go from there otherwise the SVS has found a new home.