Darthkringle, I apologize for subjecting you to this. I assure you it has nothing to do with you. Unfortunately, every now and then, we get people who insult either a specific forum member, or sometimes, as in this case, the entire forum by implying their view is objective, while ours is incapable of being the same. When we disagree, they resort to childish name calling and petulant insults, thereby reducing their credibility to zero. I hope you will stick around, and we'll do our best to help you.

We do not care if anyone prefers speakers other than Axioms. We have a number of members who own other brands. We do our best to provide information based on your needs, not ours. What matters most to us is that anyone coming here for information, ends up with a system that they are happy with. We don't really care what that is. We hang out here because we chose Axioms, and have found a few friends that we enjoy. We don't agree on everything, but we strive to treat each other with respect. Sometimes someone new comes along who just doesn't get it.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton