Semi

I did the Double blind test only with my friends system. I never even mentioned anything to him. He noticed a difference. What the diffenrece is I am not sure. But he liked it more after the fact.
With my system I did replace the cable back and forth many times. Also got the fiancee to listen to the differences if any and she herself noticed a difference. Is the difference better. Now thats hard to quantify. At the very first time when I changed it the highs sounded more shrill or more defined to the point I thought I was going to get sick. Why I felt that way. I do not know but thats how it made me feel. After a couple of days either the cable adjusted or I got used to the sound. I switch back to the old cable and I noticed how the old cable sounded more muted or flat in the highs. I used the same music..same test CD.

As I noted in an earlier test... the canadian tire lamp cord vs 12 gauge oxygen free vs Monster XP vs Monster MCX bi wire cable I DID NOT NOTICE any difference between any at all. But with Kimber or QED or Transparent I did notice a difference. Is it a difference that is worth to the listener ... that up to the individual. Is the difference BETTER? Again that is left to the individual. My Monitor Audio Silver S6 speakers are very revealing speakers specially with the highs and mids. I also tried the Kimbers with the M22Ti and also noticed only a slight change but it was noticeable.

I have actually tried this rather than some individuals who say that there are no difference and based their opinion on other individuals written reports and not their own ears.

If all this cable fluff did not work why is there an industry that many people buy into. Why don't the local HIFI shop use Radio Shack lamp cord. Why doesn't www.soundstage.com who has given many reviews to all the product lines of Axiom use RadioSahck lampcord. Places like those use Kimber, QED, Transparent, DH Labs, Nirvana.
Next time you go to your local HIFI shop, ask them why they don't use standard 12 gaugespeaker wire on there Mark Levinsons, Krells, Watt Puppy's, Brystons, Exposures, Blue Circle, Naim, Rega, Classe, Arcam, Meridian systems, TAG McLaren.