Have read a ton of positive reviews about Axiom's customer service, however, my first encounter is disappointing. Ordered a pair of M80's and VP150 center Tuesday morning and got a order receipt confirmation with notice that shipping info would be provided shortly. When I got home today I got the following e-mail:Hi Jack;

Unfortunately we will be one more day before shipping your M80s - they are
being built today, and we need to test them to be sure they are perfect
before we send them out. They should go out tomorrow, all being well! I'm
sorry for the delay.

Amie Colquhoun
Axiom Audio

So they "should" go out tomorrow, Thursday, which means earliest delivery is Monday as they will arrive on Saturday. I invited friends over for the games this weekend and was going to use these, but now I will have nothing. Why wasn't I told up front these wern't in stock? And, why was my CC charged immediately even though they still haven't shipped? Sheesh! How long did it take you guys to get your speakers? Two day air doesn't mean allot if you have to wait for three or more days to get it shippped. Especially when "second day" air is included as part of the price. Maybe I'm over reacting, but I'm really disappointed. On a positive note, I guess these speakers must be really good if they are out of stock and the factory can't keep up? Damn! It seems like this stuff always happens to me.

Oh yeah, hello to everyone. This is my first post. :-(