Thanks for all the input so far. I think we've decided to go with a new sub in black to match the black finish we'll order the speakers in. My original VTF-3 is in rosewood, which doesn't match anything else in the room.
If they haven't improved the EP350 over the past couple years, I don't think I'd go with that one. I've narrowed it down to the newer HSU VTF-3 MkII, which has a digital amp and higher power power output compared than my current HSU. I'm wondering if this will be noticably better than my current VTF-3?
The other option I hadn't really considered until now was to drop down to the M60's instead of the 80's, and go with the Axiom EP500.
The price for the two packages is almost identical. I just have to sort out which would be beter - the M80's with the HSU VTF-3 MkII OR the M60's with the Axiom EP500. Any thoughts or ideas? Maybe I should make this question a separate thread?
Also, could sombody give me a bit more info about these resistors for the tweeters to help tame the treble a bit.

Thank you for all the help so far.

Sully