Wow, Mark - that is a REVIEW! When I get a library addition on the house, I'll order the leather-bound set. I have no room for it right now.

I was 57 when I sat down to read this thing. When I finished, I understood how tough it must have been for Rip Van Winkle. My children have grown, married and moved out of the the house. An old woman just entered to den claiming to be my wife, but my wife never had a hunch back, so I've got to figure out who this is. This will be difficult since I apparently no longer live in the same house as I did when I started to read the review. Hmmmm, odd sensation having only 3 teeth and I've also got an overpowering desire to go to a Willy Nelson concert.

Anyhow - the input is articulate, long, fabulous, long and extremely well thought out. Did I mention long? The depth and breadth of the information is not only educationally effective, but for the most part, it will be meaningful to anyone who reads it. Some, like me, will experience headaches and vertigo with the technical stuff, but there's nothing wrong with that. This will be perfect for the newbie who wants to learn AND age at the same time.

Please - don't let my attempt at humor detract from your effort. This is a wonderful piece of work and you should be proud of it. Good on you.

Ray

Ray