I'm not the only person on these forums with this setup. I believe jbzgowest also has my identical home theatre equipment.

The VP150 is simply sitting on the top of the tv. The width of the tv is plenty for the centre channel. I did however tuck a small newspaper underneath the rear of the VP150 to angle it a bit more downwards towards the seating area. I did not consider the VP100 for a centre b/c the VP150 fit into my budget. I would have bought the M80s as well had i not run out of money.
I also bought my VP and QS8s via the Factory outlet to save some cash. I can show you pictures of the "blemishes" (haha) if you would like to see them.
THey are being driven by an Onkyo DS797 6.1 receiver.

The Toshiba is great. Has a nice colorful picture. I need to get it professionally tuned though. I just can't get the convergence to stay saved. As RPTVs go, this Toshiba is listed as one of the top 5 by most other forum posters. Head over to the Hometheatrespot.com and chek out the forum posting for Toshiba tvs. It was helpful in findiing some flaws and fixes as noted by other users. The "hiss" sound in particular was a problem i had which was easily corrected.

As for the front grills....I HATE black components. I'm looking long and hard for a 'finish' that is anything but bauge or black these days. Anyone who works with computers can attest to how ugly the colour bauge is in the same regard that someone with audio/video components are getting tired of seeing nothing but black finishes.
I think the trend is finally starting to shift again though. Silver and metals are making a comeback.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."