Don't take my word for it but through some of my latest correspondence with Axium;

Axium is now offering:::

"5 YEAR" "PARTS & LABOUR" on their subs.

From my research that has not been matched anywhere. This to me expresses their confidence in their product to perform as stated. With their new technological advances, it will not allow you to mistakingly take the sub beyond its capabilities. For guys like me, that is a great design feature.

I was having a tough time deciding what sub to buy as many great sub manufacturers were thrown out there, but I came down to the SVS and the Axium. The others like HSU don't have any larger then 350 watt and I have a 4000 cu/ft area to fill so wanted to make sure the sub could do that without taking it to the limits. The SVS had a better warranty, 2 year, so I was leaning that way as the prices were comparable. This is due to shipping charges as SVS does not include shipping charges in their price.

Now, in my opinion, I was wobbling back and forth between these 2. I was driving my wife crazy with the amount of time I was researching this new HT system. I didn't want to make my decision without fully uncovering every rock out there.

When Axium came out with the "5 YEAR PARTS & LABOUR", I stopped wobbling and fell completely over, bruises and all. It made my decision a no brainer. They built a product that they are confident enough in, to back it up with one of the best, if not the best warranties out there. This warranty matches the one they have on the rest of their line, and we know how we feel about them. "Twice the speaker with half the price".

Now don't just take my word on it, check it out yourself. I am sure the website will be updated shortly.

All I can say now is, I can't wait for the EP600 to show up at the doorstep. The wife might not say it on the forum but, she thanks those fine folks at Axium for helping me make my decision. Home theatre heaven!

Troy

M80 VP150 4-QS8 EP600 Monitor Audio S8 NAD T 773 Anthem MCA3 II Hitachi 57" projection