Hey thanks GEB!!!! I'll go to the Dakmark website a little later on this evening and take a look. That one year warranty is just GREAT.

Someone mentioned that they got a Denon on ubid. I went to that website and ubid's warranty is for only 90 days. That isn't very long.

My only experience with a "refurbished" unit was with a Toshiba laptop that I bought for my daughter. I had nothing but trouble with it. It went back to the repair shop several times. It came with only a 90 day warranty, but Toshiba extended the warranty because I had so much trouble with it from the get-go. This left a very bad impression about refurbished gear!

I was looking at the Spearit Sound website at some NAD gear and saw the nominclature "blemished carton." Can anyone tell me what the definition of "blemished carton" is? All boxes look blemished by the time they arrive at my home.

Actually, the box of one of my M80s was pretty well beat up when it arrived last week. However, Axiom does an excellent job packaging their speakers. The M80 wasn't damaged, but I sure was worried when I first saw the box.

Now, for the definition of "blemished carton?"

The Rat.

The Rat. M80s, VP-150, QS8s, SVS PC 20-39+, OPPO, Onkyo 703s, Harmony 880 Sony 60" SXRD HDTV